There is nothing quite like a good soak in a hot tub after a long day at work. Add a few rose petals, a glass of wine and a few tea candles and you have the ultimate romantic mini break from everyday life and stress. Your home’s hot water supply can be the source to lots of fun and does a lot for your household. You are able to enjoy quick hot showers, you can soak wounds, you can soak and wash laundry better and hot water is much better for proper cleaning. If you are struggling with your hot water geyser then it is time to consider a tankless water heater.
How a tankless water heater works
Tankless water heaters differentiate a lot. There are plenty of different brands, shapes, sizes and makes on the market but they all function basically the same. The water heater is attached to your tap’s water supply. Water that pours through the heater is warmed up as it passes through the water heater. The water is heated by a burner and heat exchanger within the water heater and then flows through the pipes to the tap where you can enjoy hot water.
Why tankless water heaters are better than geysers
- Geyser tanks often get leaks and the water damage is often terrible and irreparable. With a tankless water heater there is no huge leaky tank in the ceiling to cause damage.
- With a geyser your hot water supply is limited. With a tankless water heater you never run out of hot water.
- There is no waiting for water to warm up again when you have used a lot of hot water.
- You don’t need a lot of space for these heaters. They can easily fit underneath a sink.
- You can install the units yourself because they are so simple to use.
- The water temperature is adjustable so you can save energy.
Get a heater for the kitchen
You can get a small water heater installed in the kitchen. The heater will take up hardly any space at all and will enable you to wash dishes; floors do laundry and much more from the same small heater.
Get a heater for the bathroom
The heaters are great for bathroom use because you can shower as long as you like and never run out of hot water. The units can be set according to your heat needs and you can adjust the water temperature throughout the year so you can get warmer water during winter and cooler water for less energy consumption during summer.
Shop for the best tankless water heaters
The Navien tankless water heaters are some of the best tankless water heaters currently on the market. Some of the Navien tankless water heater models can last you up to 25 years because it is mostly made of stainless steel on the inside. You can invest in a residential model for home use or commercial heater for excessive water consumption.